What no one ever tells you about them
The use of maxi dresses in the past year, or so, has increased significantly. Sure, they’re cute and, often times, incredibly comfy but there’s one thing people fail to mention. WEARING ONE IS A STRUGGLE.
Here are a few things I noticed after wearing a maxi dress for the first time:
1. You start to walk like a geisha.
2. Good luck trying to get into your car, or any elevated surface for that matter
3. You must master the art of gracefully tripping
4. Stay away from escalators
5. Stay away from crowded places where your dress can get stepped on
5. Depending on the fabric, it could get pretty hot
I am in no way saying maxi dresses should become extinct. I simply want to bring awareness to those that have yet to add them to their wardrobe.
So, here it is folks. Real Testimonials from Real People: